Friday 6 July 2012

La-D-Da Sarah Lowell progress update

I really wanted to do a post before the weekend - unfortunately it's been a real struggle to find time - my little ten month old has finally gone down for sleep so a quick post before I myself (literally) pass out for the night - I'm spending the day at the beach tomorrow and with 3 little ones it's going to be a long day - especially with the temperatures hovering around the 36 - 38 degrees celsius range  - and no matter how much sun screen I slap on or how much I try to hide from the sun I inevitably always end up by the end of the day painfully burnt to a bright red - whereas my oblivious husband and children turn a shade darker brown - nice for some - never-the-less I shall put on a brave face - flip flops and sun hat - slap on the sunscreen and hopefully have a pleasant family day - my husband will be test riding the newest Seadoo jetski - with all his mates - so I know at least one of us will be having fun and hopefully the kids won't be too scared to hop on and have a ride as well - it will be a good experience for them.
I had better finish my post before I fall asleep at this computer as I am so- so tireeed... -
Okay so here are my lastests wips - wrinkles and all!

Sarah Lowell by La-d-da
30 count linen - Straw
NPI Silks
 freebie by Cosmic Handmade
28 count linen - Charles Craft
DMC threads
 freebie by Cosmic Handmade
28 count linen same as above
Coffee-dyed by me
DMC threads
Some Bunny loves you
freebie by Cosmic Handmade
28 count Monaco
DMC threads

If anyone would like the link to these freebies let me know and I will email you the link -
Big hugs and kisses from me to you - my La-d-da won't take long to finish so expect another post from me soon - take care and luv ya all!

9 comments:

  1. Such nice stitching, especially Sarah. I just love La d dah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely WIPS - especially the little purple girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the LA-D-Da piece!! That bee is cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Especially like the Sarah - I don't recall seeing this design before. It is a lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your La-D-Da piece is coming along so nicely. Cute freebie finishes too! Hope you didn't burn too much at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitching, the bee is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. replica bags in delhi replica gucci d0s05o4v02 replica bags from china official website d2m53s3f84 designer replica luggage replica evening bags find more o4u10b3y80 louis vuitton replica replica bags in gaffar market

    ReplyDelete